Main Lodge Exclusive Rental – Preseason & Regular Season
Buy out our three story luxury lodge with your own cohort group. Fly in Mondays or Fridays and stay for 3 or 4 nights. On site caretakers included in the rental.
$8988 + tax PRESEASON NOVEMBER to DECEMBER Add $500 + tax per person for helicopter transfers from Golden, B.C.
$11888 + tax REGULAR SEASON DECEMBER 14 to MAY 2021 Add $500 + tax per person for helicopter transfers from Golden, B.C.
Minimum 8 guests and maximum 16 guests
- 10 private guest rooms each with a vanity and sink.
- *NEW* Bring your own sleeping bags to use as a blanket covering. A fitted sheet, pillows and pillow cases will be included,
- Upper floor has three indoor washrooms and three showers.
- Main floor has one indoor washroom and hand washing sink
- *NEW* Bring your own towels.
- Commercial kitchen with propane operated stove and walk in fridge. Helicopter space to fly in food.
- Add in cost for chef and meal services.
- Add in cost for guiding services.
- Damage deposit required and group assistance is required to return the lodge to guest ready.
Click Here for Main Lodge Video
Private Chalet Exclusive Rental – Preseason and Regular Season
Rent the Private Chalet steps away from the main lodge preseason with your own COVID-19 safe cohort group. Fly in Mondays or Fridays and stay for 3 or 4 nights. Operating at full capacity for winter 2020/21 ( maximum of eight) for cohort groups. Caretakers are included.
PRE SEASON $4300 + tax & add $500 per person for helicopter transfers October to December 14, 2020
REGULAR SEASON $5900 + tax & add $500 per person for helicopter transfers December 14 to May 2021, 2020
Minimum of 4 guests and maximum 8 guests
- Two private guest rooms available. Room one: Queen bunk beds, sitting area & propane heater. Room two: King bed and two single beds, propane heater.
- Bring your own sleeping bags to use as a blanket covering. A fitted sheet, pillows and pillow cases will be included, - Bring your own towels.
- Indoor amenities: private shower with vanity and sink and washroom.
- Kitchen with refrigerator, oven and stocked with everything you need to cook your own meals. Helicopter space to fly in food.
- Add in costs for meal services is optional.
- Add in cost for guiding services is optional.
- Damage deposit required and return chalet to guest ready.
Click Here for Chalet Video
Families with Children are Welcome at Purcell Lodge
For more informaiton please call us at 1 888 767 8989 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance with booking your family. We love to welcome families in to our mountain homes. The chalet is suitable for all ages!